Dudes, I’ve been falling into a rabbit hole of internet reading, and it has been glorious. Please enjoy a dose of my Friday Faves:
1. The Last Day of Her Life is the very interesting story of Sandy Bem, a woman who wanted to end her life before Alzheimer’s took it from her. It’s really a fascinating read. Thanks to my friend Ebro for sharing it with me on Facebook.
2. Write A House is an organization that wants to give writers free housing in Detroit, which will make the community artsier and make being an artist a little easier in the whole cost-of-living department.
3. FEMINIST LISA FRANK! Get it while you can!
4. This interview with Tess Holliday, who is a great role model, in my opinion. Not because of her size, or her success, but because she don’t give a fuuuuuh ’bout negativity.
5. Lastly, but not leastly, this is a good piece on how language affects people.